Teen Wolf‘s Stiles Stilinski (played by Dylan O’Brien) is one of the most memorable characters in all of fandom and for all intents and purposes, bisexual if fans are to be believed.
In 2013 Hypable wrote: Stiles Stilinski, perhaps the most loved character on Teen Wolf – who just may happen to be bisexual. An unusual set of elements that offers a rare opportunity. It’s Teen Wolf Takeover month on Hypable.com, and today’s article examines Stiles and his sexuality. Read all of our TWT articles here and submit your own!
Jeff Davis has made it a point to highlight that within the Teen Wolf world homophobia is virtually nonexistent and sexual orientation is irrelevant. He’s spoken on the topic more than once and has shared his belief of creating worlds we would one day like to see.
Since season 1 we’ve had a wide range of reasons for thinking that Stiles Stilinski may in fact be bisexual.
- Stiles mentions having been in love with Lydia Martin since the third grade.
- “Am I attractive to gay guys?!” Is asked on more than one occasion.
- Flailing when an unconscious Lydia falls into his lap.
- “No seriously. Do you wanna just try makin’ out for a sec? Just to see how it feels?” Randomly asking to make out with his best friend.
- ‘Casual’ nods to both male and female peers in episode 1×03.
- Trying to keep his eye’s on Erica’s face to avoid sexually objectifying her.
- Being jealous of Scott getting hit on in a gay bar.
- “I could be gay!” “Not in that outfit.” Defending his gay potential to his father.
- Kissing Heather and agreeing to be each others firsts.
- Danny jokingly making a pass, and Stiles thanking him for the offer and asking him if he was serious.